Sunday, September 11, 2011

#7: I Killed My Turtle


Today is a day of absolute mourning and tragedy. So I wrote a poem.

RIP Yeezy























Can we get much higher?
A poem by Mashood Qureshi.

Can We Get Much Higher?
Yeezy, you would have been such a fighter,
Swimming from the bottom of the tank, to the top,
Yeezy, You were always such a high-flier.

But No One Man Should Have All That Power,
I wish I'd checked the ammonia levels every hour,
But now you're gone, and so's my 89 dollars,
When you see King Koopa, can you tell him I hollered?

All Of The UVB and Infrared Lights,
In contests with Hov' you always won the fight,
And haters at the pet-store, they Can't Tell Me Nothing,
In a weird kinda way, I guess this ya Homecoming.

And now you're gone, to Touch The Sky,
I'll Watch your Throne, try not to cry.
Now hurry along, don't stray much longer,
Because your passing will make me Stronger.

R.I.P. Yeezy the Turtle.

No comments:

Post a Comment